Low carb and keto casseroles have quickly become one of our favorite ways to quickly serve up keto diet meals the whole family with enjoy. Not only are low carb casseroles easy, but they're also awesome for lunch meal prep, to freeze, or have as leftovers.
The best part about our keto casseroles is that many of them are just a one pan dish that cook up in 30 minutes or less. It's a Whole Lotta Yum!
Whether you're looking for easy keto casserole recipes like keto chicken casseroles, low carb vegetarian casseroles, pizza casseroles, or keto breakfast casserole recipes, you'll love the highly rated and simple options in our post with 30+ best keto casserole recipes!
Keto Casseroles Featured in our Post:
We've selected low carb casserole recipes that all make for an easy recipe for a quick keto meal, plus they're fantastic as leftovers for the next day.
- Our most popular Whole Lotta Yum website casseroles - we have TONS of them!
- keto beef casseroles
- keto chicken casseroles
- keto vegetarian casseroles
- keto breakfast casseroles
Please leave a review if you make our casseroles keto recipes! We love feedback from readers, plus it helps others too.
Be sure to pin the best keto casseroles recipe post for later on Pinterest so you can get back to it!
V V V
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 lb thinly sliced beef
- 1 small onion
- 2 bell peppers, sliced,
- 2 cups crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups shredded provolone
- 4 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup beef broth
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350F. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the thinly sliced beef, garlic salt, and pepper and cook it until browned. Remove from the pan and set aside, but leave about 2 tablespoon of grease in the skillet to cook the vegetables in. If there isn't enough grease left, just add a little more oil to the pan for the veggies.
- Add the sliced bell peppers, onion, and mushrooms to the skillet. Cook until softened.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, beef broth, and cream cheese to the pan and combine. Heat through until the cream cheese is melted.
- Add the beef back to the pan and combine all ingredients. If you don't have an ovenproof skillet that's large enough to hold all of the ingredients, transfer the mixture to a 9x13 pan and combine it in there.
- Sprinkle with shredded provolone cheese or provolone slices.
- Bake 15 mins until heated through. Broil 2-3 mins if prefer crispy cheese on top.
- We used thinly sliced sirloin tip steak, ribeye or shaved beef are great choices. Don't use sliced stew meat since it's a tough cut. Ground beef is a great substitute for thinly sliced steak, plus it's an inexpensive option.
- Traditional Philly cheese steak is thinly sliced steak and onions, we've used an adaption that's more common in our area which adds bell peppers and mushrooms.
- Cook the steak and veggies in batches and transfer to a 9x13 pan to finish baking if you don't have a large ovenproof skillet.
- Since the mixture is already heated and you're just cooking until the cheese melts, you can also leave the mix in the skillet, turn the burner down to medium low and cover the pan. Cook through until the cheese is melted.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 694Total Fat 50gSaturated Fat 23gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 21gCholesterol 179mgSodium 863mgCarbohydrates 7gNet Carbohydrates 6gFiber 1gSugar 3gProtein 53g
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Pinterest