Whether you're looking for keto-friendly appetizers as a snack, small lunch, or to serve a crowd for game days, look no further as these are perfect to accommodate your diet and bring flavor to the table.
We've included our favorite 27 keto appetizers, most of which are from our website but a handful are from other low carb foodie websites we think you'll like. It's a WHOLE LOTTA YUM!
Keto Party Snacks
Bring on the party snacks! I've gotten many compliments on my keto-friendly appetizers at parties, potlucks, and small get-togethers so I wanted to share some I've made and some I've found to be some of the best!
We've got stuffed mini peppers, broccoli cakes, chicken wings, and creamy deviled eggs just a click below. And sometimes on Friday's we make a few keto appetizers for dinner instead of making a full sit down dinner. It's become a tradition with wine or a cocktail, for sure!
And be sure to scroll to the very bottom where we have a keto appetizers recipe for our popular Boursin stuffed peppers you can print!
- 1 container Boursin cheese (5.2 oz)
- ½ cup shredded cheese, cheddar or 3 cheese blend
- 1 lb mini bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tsp+ fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and make sure the oven rack is in the center. Spray a baking sheet with cooking oil.
- Cut the baby sweet peppers in half. Cut the stems off if desired, we left them on but it's optional. Remove the seeds and white membrane from the inside.
- Add the bell pepper halves to a medium-sized bowl and toss them with 1-2Tbsp of olive oil.
- Place the peppers on a sheet pan and then fill to the top with the Boursin cheese. Bake the peppers for 20 minutes, until they are cooked and the cheese is soft and warm.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese on the top of the peppers and broil for 1 minute. Garnish with fresh herbs like cilantro if desired.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 226Total Fat 17gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 50mgSodium 213mgCarbohydrates 5gNet Carbohydrates 4gFiber 1gSugar 3gProtein 13g
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Pinterest