27 sugar free desserts recipes that are easy and quick for the holidays, any special occasion with the family and friends, or even breakfast!
Most are low carb and keto friendly, so they make for the perfect healthy snack or treat to cure your sweet tooth. You will love these homemade sugar free dessert recipes, there is something for everyone!
Sugar Free Dessert Recipes
Just because you decide to eat healthier does not mean you have to say bye to some of your favorite desserts. There are plenty of healthy alternatives such as desserts that are sugar free, keto friendly, low carb and no calorie. Sometimes I'm surprised how healthy a dessert recipe is or the fact there's no sugar added when it tastes so good! Simplify your life with some good healthy dessert recipes handy that are quick and easy to make!
Whether you're looking for a good creamy cake, a dessert with lots of layers, something to cure a chocolate craving, or a quick tasty snack for the family, this list of sugar free dessert recipes makes it easy to enjoy a guilt-free treat! All low carb, low calorie, no sugar and keto friendly, you will find the best of the best healthy dessert recipes here.
And be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom of the post, we included the recipe for our favorite sugar free dessert recipe for flourless chocolate torte.
- 9 oz sugar-free semi sweet chocolate chips (Lily's or Lakanto)
- 10 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar-free granulated monk fruit erythritol
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder, optional
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- ½ cup Dutch process cocoa powder (NOT standard cocoa powder)
- GANCHE GLAZE
- ½ cup chocolate chips, sugar-free
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Grease the bottom of a 9" springform pan, add a 9" circle of parchment paper, and grease that lightly as well.
- Add the chocolate chips and butter in a medium-size glass mixing bowl. Microwave the chips and butter in 30-second increments until they're melted (60-90 seconds). Stir to combine.
- Add in and mix the sweetener, espresso powder, and the vanilla extract. Add the eggs, beating them briefly into the mix until they're smooth. Mix in the Dutch process cocoa powder. **NOTE: You must use Dutch process cocoa powder and NOT standard unsweetened cocoa powder that is very bitter--you'll ruin the cake if you don't use Dutch process cocoa powder).
- Spoon the batter into the bottom of the springform pan.
- Bake the flourless chocolate cake for about 30-35 minutes, or until the torte jiggles slightly in the center but is almost all the way set. Be sure to check it after 30 minutes.
- Let the cake rest for 10 minutes in the pan on top of a cooling rack and then remove the springform mold.
- To make the ganache: combine chocolate chips and heavy whipping cream in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds then stir and microwave for another 15 seconds. Drizzle on your cooked cake prior to cutting. Let it cool.
Dust the cake with sifted Dutch process cocoa or powdered Lakanto monk fruit or Swerve. After cutting it into slices you can top it with fruit like raspberries and sugar-free whipped cream. Enjoy!
DUTCH process cocoa powder MUST be used and not standard unsweetened cocoa powder. Standard unsweetened cocoa powder is very bitter, whereas unsweetened Dutch-process is not.
If you don't have a 9" springform pan you can use a standard 9" cake pan instead! You'll still grease it and add parchment paper like a springform pan. Loosen the edges with a table knife and turn it over onto a serving plate. The top will now be on the bottom, and the edges will also crumble a bit. Add the ganache after the torte cools.
Be very careful microwaving the chocolate, it can burn very quickly. Remove the chocolate from the microwave when the chips are almost melted, they'll finish melting when you stir the mix. You can melt the chocolate over the stove using a double boiler instead, which is easier to keep an eye on.
To make the cake easier to cut, run a sharp knife under hot water after each slice. It will give you smooth cuts.
Be sure to pin the sugar-free dessert recipes to Pinterest so you can find it again later!
V V V