The best 35 Healthy Meal Prep Breakfast Ideas that make breakfast both easy and delicious. Kickstart your day with these healthy breakfast meal prep recipes that will make your mornings a Whole Lotta Yum!
✅ Get our FREE healthy meal prep printables + meal plan! 🥑
Why You'll Love Meal Prepping Breakfast!
- Save time in the morning: Preparing breakfast in advance can save valuable time in the morning, especially for those with busy schedules.
- Maintain a healthy diet: By planning your meals in advance, you can ensure you get the nutrients you need to start your day off on the right foot.
- Save money: Planning ahead means you'll spend less at the store and avoid the temptation to eat out.
- Increase variety: Meal prepping ideas for breakfast can give you the opportunity to experiment with new recipes. Between our 35 meal prep breakfast ideas, you're bound to keep your taste buds interested.
- Reduce food waste: By meal prepping, you can avoid buying more food than you need and reduce the likelihood of throwing away unused ingredients.
If you're like us, you know that mornings can be busy! Meal prepping breakfast has really transformed our morning routine and given us so much extra time for the things that matter. Starting the day with a healthy breakfast meal prep takes stress off the busy morning and is a delicious way to start the day.
Whether you're looking for something sweet like blueberry chia pudding, or something savory like a healthy breakfast casserole, this list shares healthy breakfast meal prep ideas that are quick and easy so you can enjoy a nutritious breakfast all week long!
If you're obsessed with meal prep as much as we are, you'll also want to check out our other meal prepping lists for meal prep for weight loss and low carb meal prep lunches.
Easy Meal Prep Breakfast Ideas (No Recipe Needed!)
We all have those days where there just isn't time for cooking or you just want something you can grab and go. Here are 9 simple meal prep breakfast ideas, no cooking or recipe needed!
- Yogurt parfait: layer yogurt, fruits, and granola in a mason jar or container. Add nuts or honey for extra flavor!
- Fruit salad: chop up your favorite fruits and mix them together. Add a dollop of Greek yogurt or honey for extra protein and sweetness.
- Nut butter and banana sandwich: spread nut butter on whole grain bread and top with sliced banana. Add chia seeds or honey for some extra flavor and nutrition.
- Hard-boiled eggs: boil eggs ahead of time and store them in the fridge for a quick and easy protein-packed breakfast.
- Smoothie: blend your favorite fruits, veggies, milk, and protein powder in a blender and store it in a bottle or jar.
- Avocado toast: Toast your favorite bread and add mashed avocado, salt, and pepper.
- Veggie wrap: Use healthy a healthy tortilla and fill with your favorite veggies and hummus
- Apple slices with nut butter
- Cottage cheese and fruit
Brainstorm some ideas and make a shopping list. Sundays are a great day to cook and prep easy recipes for the week. Pop them in the fridge or freezer until you're ready to use.
Yes, you can definitely meal-prep eggs!
The best eggs to meal prep are hard boiled eggs or scrambled eggs. Cooked eggs last in the fridge for 3-4 days.
The best way to meal prep smoothies is to freeze the ingredients in zip-lock bags and store them in the freezer for easy access throughout the week.
Be sure to join our healthy recipes email list to get lots of meal prep ideas, plus free meal planning printables. We're here to make meal time simple!
Leave a Reply