An easy and healthy frozen yogurt bark recipe using Greek yogurt, honey, and flavored with fruit. Our Greek yogurt bark with berries and bananas makes a fun meal prep breakfast recipe when you're on the go or a healthy snack or dessert. Our Greek yogurt bark comes together in just 15 minutes! It's a WHOLE LOTTA YUM!
✅ Get our FREE healthy meal prep printables + meal plan! 🥑
If you're yogurt obsessed and are looking for a different way to enjoy it, look no further than our frozen Greek yogurt bark recipe! Even easier to eat on the go in the morning than a container of yogurt and will help you get to work on time.
While our recipe mixes in 2 kinds of fruit, jam, and a treat, it's super easy to customize to suit your preferences. Instead of adding chocolate, why not mix in our homemade maple almond granola?
And if you're looking for even more recipes to meal prep for easy breakfasts and snacks, then you must try our blueberry chia seed pudding.
- Greek Yogurt - we started with plain unsweetened yogurt, you can use whatever your favorite kind of Greek yogurt is for the recipe.
- Honey - adds a touch of sweetener, maple syrup or agave can be used too. If you use sweetened yogurt you might not add honey at all.
- Strawberries, diced - make sure to cut them into small pieces or dice or they'll be hard to chew
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 pack of chocolate Pocky - or use your favorite treat style mix-in like mini chocolate chips or even granola
- Blueberry Jam - other flavors work great too! We chose blueberry for the color and flavor contrast.
** Please see the recipe card at the bottom of the post for the exact quantities **
Mix and match fruits and toppings to your liking – Blueberries, granola, and mango are some other popular options. Feel free to mix and match to your heart’s content.
Mix up the yogurt base – Plain greek yogurt was used in this recipe, but a flavored one would work well as well. Be sure to adjust the sweetness level if preferred, as flavored yogurts tend to be on the sweeter side.
- Aluminum Sheet Pan
- Parchment paper
How to Make Frozen Yogurt Bark
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the greek yogurt with the honey thoroughly.
- Line an aluminum sheet pan with parchment paper. Spread the yogurt mixture onto the sheet pan evenly.
- Arrange the fruits, chocolate treat like mini chips or pocky candy, and blueberry jam onto the yogurt mixture.
- Put it into the freezer and let it solidify, which will take about 3-4 hours.
- Cut into pieces and serve the yogurt bark.
- This recipe is based on using thawed chicken tenders (see below for information on cooking from frozen).
- If you cannot find a rub you like feel free to utilize your favorite chicken herbs and spices.
- Flipping the chicken tenders is not necessary for even cooking, but we did find that the result was better when we filled after 5 minutes.
- Chicken tenders will need some air between them, so be sure not to overcrowd your fryer. Cook in batches if necessary.
How long does yogurt bark last in the fridge?
Greek yogurt bark will last up to 3 months in the freezer when its pieces are stored in an airtight container.
What other kinds of fruit or toppings can I use?
You can use any kind of fruit or toppings you prefer. Just be sure that they are cut into evenly small pieces so that each bite of the yogurt bark is consistent.
More Meal Prep Breakfast Recipes
Come connect with us on Instagram! Be sure to tag us (wholelotta.yum) when you make a recipe. You can also find us on Facebook, and Pinterest.
Leave a Reply