When you’re craving a rich and creamy low carb dessert, these keto desserts with cream cheese will be perfect! Whether you want mousse, chocolate, no-bake balls, cheesecake, or something else, you’ll definitely find a new favorite keto cream cheese dessert recipe.
We’ve rounded up the best low carb desserts with cream cheese from both our site, Whole Lotta Yum, and from other popular low carb recipes sites. They work as great desserts for one, the holidays, or just because. It’s a WHOLE LOTTA YUM!
Is Cream Cheese Keto?
First things first, is cream cheese keto? Being that the entire post is about keto desserts with cream cheese, you can definitely have cream cheese on a low carb or ketogenic diet!
That being said, not all cream cheese is treated the same. Be SURE to check the carbs and nutritional info on the back of the package to make sure it fits with your macros. Low fat cream cheese is higher in carbs than full-fat cream cheese, so be sure to get the full-fat kind.
Our favorite brand is Philadelphia Cream Cheese, which has LESS THAN 1 net carb per serving! Some less expensive brands add fillers to bring the price down, which can often pack in hidden carbs, so we suggest buying the higher quality brands when they’re on sale and stocking up.
If you’ve wondered if you could have cream cheese on a keto diet, you’ll be thrilled to learn that it’s actually one of the best options for making low carb and keto-friendly desserts.
Keto Cream Cheese Desserts
One of the hardest parts of starting a keto diet is having to give up sweets and deal with some serious sugar withdrawals when you’re just getting started. While you don’t want to eat low carb desserts every day, having something little when you’re craving sweets is better than reaching for a sugar-laden treat instead.
What’s so awesome about our collection of low carb desserts with cream cheese, is that you can serve them to your friends and family and no one will ever know they’re sugar free!
Types of keto cream cheese recipes in the post:
- QUICK & EASY cream cheese keto recipes!!
- Keto cream cheese no bake desserts
- Cream cheese balls (aka fat bombs)
- Low carb dips with cream cheese
- Keto cream cheese and peanut butter
- Low carb Cakes and cookies
- Keto cream cheese and cocoa powder desserts
If you love easy low carb desserts like we do, then you’ll also want to try our popular keto blondies, low carb raspberry custard pie, or 3 ingredient keto peanut butter cookies.
And for our TOP PICKS of keto STORE BOUGHT sweet treats, you’ll want to read our posts on keto candy to buy, keto chocolate, and keto desserts to buy!
Common Recipe Ingredients
Many low carb and keto dessert recipes use common ingredients and even similar brands. For some people, it might be easy to find these ingredients if you live near a Whole Foods or Co-op, but for many of us, finding sugar free and low carb baking ingredients is tough. Here’s a list of common recipe ingredients you can find online you’ll use time and time again for your low carb, sugar-free and keto baking:
- Sugar-free chocolate chips – The #1 top selling healthy baking chocolate!
- Monk fruit Powdered sugar – the WLY favorite sweetener
- Erythritol sugar substitute – The #1 Amazon best-selling sugar substitute
- Almond Flour
Cream Cheese Keto Dessert Recipes
Some of the best keto desserts out there are simple no bake options you can store in the fridge or freezer until you’re ready to eat them. Whether you’re looking for desserts with chocolate, berries, peanut butter, or just a simple cream cheese flavor, our collection of no bake and baked cream cheese keto dessert recipes are just what you’re looking for.
Keto Cream Cheese Balls
These easy no bake keto cream cheese dessert balls only takes 4 simple ingredients. No one will even know these are low carb they’re THAT decadent! When you want a quick cream cheese dessert, these low carb “fat bombs” ar the bomb!
The FULL recipe for this popular cream cheese keto dessert is at the bottom of the page as a printable recipe card!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs by Whole Lotta Yum
Keto Cream Cheese Chocolate Mousse
Here’s another no bake low carb dessert with cream cheese, this takes cocoa powder, whipping cream, cream cheese (as an optional addition) and chocolate chips that makes for a 5 minute super quick cream cheese keto dessert.
Keto Mousse by Whole Lotta Yum
Low Carb Brownie Cheesecake
“Keto Brownie Cheesecake is the best of all possible worlds, combining fudgy low carb brownies and sugar-free cheesecake into one delicious dessert.”
Low Carb Brownie Cheesecake by All I Dream About is Food
Keto Snickers Pie
“Chocolate cookie crust with a creamy cheesecake filling, topped with salty peanuts, chocolate and caramel sauce. All the flavors of a favorite candy bar in pie form. This recipe is sugar free, gluten free, and low carb.”
Low Carb Snickers Pie by My Montana Kitchen
Cream Cheese Rasberry Candies
When you’re craving a cream cheese keto dessert with raspberry, these cute and easy heart shaped candies are perfect! Not all desserts need to have chocolate, and this is definitely one you’ll love.
Keto Raspberry Candies by Keto Size Me
Cream Cheese Keto Dessert with Strawberries
“These Low-Carb Strawberry Cream Puffs make a dreamy dessert. This dessert is perfect for Valentine’s day and can be part of a ketogenic, low-carb, Atkins, LC/HF, gluten-free, or Banting diet.”
Low Carb Strawberry Cream Puffs by Simply So Healthy
Peanut Butter Fudge
Another no bake low carb cream cheese dessert, this easy low carb peanut butter fudge will stop those cravings in their tracks. Just 1 net carb per serving.
Low Carb Peanut Butter Fudge by Low Carb Yum
Strawberry Cream Cheese Fat Bombs
This is an easy recipe for a creamy frozen treat that has just 0.5 grams net carbs per bite-sized fat bomb. Plus all you need are 5 ingredients and there’s no baking required.
Low carb strawberry cream cheese balls (fat bombs) by Savory Tooth
More Keto Desserts to Make
Keto Sweets to Buy
- The best KETO CANDY to buy
- The best KETO CHOCOLATE to buy
- The best KETO DESSERTS you can buy
- The best KETO SNACKS to buy
Please leave a review if you make one of our keto desserts with cream cheese! We love feedback from readers, plus it helps others too.
And pin the recipe for later on Pinterest so you can easily get back to it!
V V V
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter, softened
- 3 tbsp powdered monk fruit or erythritol
- 3 oz no sugar baking chocolate or chocolate chips (Lily's stevia sweetened)
- Soften the cream cheese and the natural peanut butter in the microwave for 15 seconds on high.
- Crush the chocolate into small bits.
- In a small bowl mix the peanut butter, cream cheese, and powdered monk fruit or erythritol.
- With clean hands, roll the dough into 1.5-2" tbsp size balls.
- Roll the peanut butter balls into crushed chocolate.
- Chill the keto peanut butter chocolate fat bombs in the freezer on a baking tray covered with parchment paper for 2 hours.
- Store the keto chocolate peanut butter fat bombs in the freezer for firmer balls or in the fridge for softer fat bombs.
- Makes 12. Enjoy!
- Feel free to use either Lily's semi-sweet chocolate or dark chocolate, either the baking bars or chips
- Mix in Lily's chocolate chips with the peanut butter balls for an even stronger chocolate taste
- A nut grinder or mini food prep chops the chocolate into little bits super quickly
- Be sure the cream cheese and peanut butter are softened for easy mixing
- Substitute your favorite nut butter for the peanut butter
- Make the balls even smaller if you'd rather make pop in your mouth size
- Cut back on the sweetener if you prefer your desserts lightly sweet
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Powdered Monkfruit 2:1 Sugar Substitute
Semi-Sweet Baking Chips by Lily's Sweets | Stevia Sweetened, No Added Sugar, Low-Carb, Keto-Friendly | Fair Trade, Gluten-Free & Non-GMO | 9 oz, 3-Pack, 9 oz, 3-Pack
Lily's Chocolate Sampler 9 Pack (1 of each),(Original, Coconut, Crispy Rice,Almond, Creamy Milk,Salted Almond& Milk,Extra Dark,Blood Orange, Sea Salt)
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 193Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 19mgSodium 100mgCarbohydrates 6gNet Carbohydrates 2gFiber 2gSugar Alcohols 2gProtein 4g