Enjoy our yummy keto strawberry cheesecake fluff, a perfect low carb dessert recipe. These 5 ingredients whip up easily in less than 15 minutes! Cheesecake fluff is perfect for anyone following a keto diet but still has a sweet tooth. Give our keto strawberry fluff a try, we promise it's a Whole Lotta Yum!
Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fluff
Our delicious keto vanilla cheesecake fluff is a perfect dessert due to its simplicity and keto-friendly ingredients. Just 5 simple ingredients and a few minutes you'll have a healthy dessert whipped up in no time! Keep these healthy recipes and ingredients on hand for when that sweet craving strikes!
Who knew cheesecake fluff could be healthy? This recipe is all the things you love about cheesecake. Sweet, creamy, and indulgent. Perfect for those who want a guilt free way to satisfy those sweet cravings.
This keto cheesecake fluff recipe can be customized to fit your needs or tastes. Looking for other flavors? Our Keto Pumpkin Mousse or Keto Chocolate Mousse are yummy and equally rich options for those fall months.
Why You'll Love This!
- Great for dessert - when you're craving that bit of sweetness a strawberry cheesecake fluff will hit the spot.
- Super yummy- delicious with strawberries or any other fresh fruits you add.
- Quick and easy! Just a few ingredients, simple to customize.
- Healthy - Finally a dessert that is keto friendly and low carb!
🥘 Keto Fluff Ingredients
5 ingredients make our keto cheesecake fluff recipe come together in minutes.
- Cream cheese - Take the cream cheese out 30 minutes - 1 hour before making this recipe.
- Heavy whipping cream - Using heavy whipping cream specifically is ideal, creams like half and half will not work for this recipe.
- Monk fruit granulated sugar substitute - Erythritol by Swerve can be a 1:1 swap for monk fruit as a sugar substitute.
- Vanilla extract - Vanilla adds just another depth of flavor that complements the strawberries well.
- Strawberries - You can change up the flavor by using different kinds of low carb fruit such as raspberries, blackberries, or blueberries.
** Please see the recipe card at the bottom of the post for the exact quantities **
- Chocolate: Add cocoa powder to make a chocolate version, as we did with our Keto Chocolate Mousse.
- Vanilla: Leave the fresh strawberries out to make a vanilla cheesecake mousse.
- Add Crunch: Top your fluffy cheesecake filling with toasted coconut, fresh berries, or sugar-free chocolate chips.
- Handheld electric mixer
- Small clear glass dessert dishes or 4 oz mason jars
🔪 How to Make Low Carb Cheesecake Fluff
A few moments with the hand mixer quickly brings this creamy keto cheesecake fluff together. Then mix in the fruit strawberry fluff.
Add the heavy cream to a medium size mixing bowl and beat it with a handheld electric mixer or stand mixer for about 3-4 minutes until stiff peaks form.
In a separate bowl, mix the softened cream cheese, monk fruit, and vanilla extract until it's light and fluffy.
Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
Gently fold in the chopped strawberries.
Spoon or pipe into dessert dishes or small ramekins. Top with more fresh berry slices or keto whipped cream. Enjoy!
🥗 Dietary Substitutions
As written our cheesecake fluff is keto and gluten free.
- Dairy free & Whole30: A good option for dairy free cream cheese is pureed silken tofu. Using coconut cream in place of heavy whipping cream.
💡 Recipe Tips
- We like to use disposable piping bags to pipe the fluff into dessert dishes for a decorative touch, it's totally fine to spoon it into dishes to save you time.
- You can prepare cheesecake fluff in a stand mixer as well. Use the paddle attachment to cream the cream cheese, and the whisk attachment for whipping the heavy cream.
- Soft Peaks vs Stiff Peaks: Forming soft peaks means beating the whipping cream until little cream peaks form when you pull the beaters out. The keto whipped cream is very light and fluffy at this point and just barely holds its shape. To create stiffer peaks, continue whipping, but be careful to not overwhip as you will create butter. Here's a link to an article by Fine Cooking Magazine that shows images of soft peaks, medium peaks, and stiff peaks.
🥡 Storing and Reheating
- Storing: Store your cheesecake fluff sealed in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. However, it's best if enjoyed right away.
- Freezing: My recommendation for freezing is to freeze without the intention to thaw and expect the same fluffy texture. Leftover cheesecake fluff can be enjoyed as tasty fat bombs. Scoop leftovers into silicone ice cube trays.
Our creamy strawberry cheesecake fluff is truly the best served on its own. Feel free to add your own keto cheesecake fluff toppings like sugar-free strawberry jam, shaved chocolate, or keto-candied pecans.
Regular cool whip is typically low in carbs. When enjoyed in smaller amounts, shouldn't kick you out of ketosis. Cool whip does make a sugar-free option as well. However, because of the extra added ingredients in cool whip making your own is ideal.
Swerve brand erythritol, Lakanto Monkfruit (a monk fruit erythritol blend), and Stevia are all great sugar alternatives. Some keto-friendly sweeteners can be used 1:1 for regular sugar, though some can leave an aftertaste. Stevia specifically cannot be used 1:1 as it is significantly sweeter than others.
😋 More Keto Dessert Recipes
Keto recipes that are easy and delicious and will definitely fill that dessert void you might feel while starting keto, try any of these fun recipes:
- Keto Pumpkin Mousse
- Keto Whipped Cream (Keto Whipping Cream)
- Keto Chocolate Mousse
- 25 Keto Desserts with Cream Cheese
💌 Get Meal Prep Help!
📌 Pin for Later
📌 Be sure to pin the recipe to Pinterest so you can easily find it again! ⬆️