When you make frozen burgers in air fryer for dinner, you have a quick, no-fuss meal that will satisfy everyone at your table! Done in less than 30-minutes, this is a great way to get used to your air fryer, have your children help in the kitchen, or avoid the drive-thru on your way home.
Air Fryer Frozen Burgers
Burgers, like sandwiches, make a great dinner - especially when serving a crowd. There are dozens of way to dress them up and customize them, yet for the cook, only one main item to focus on. And when we make frozen burgers in air fryer, we don't even have to worry about kitchen clean up or if there is fuel for the grill.
Depending on how you serve them, your air fryer frozen burgers may work with your healthy eating plan. For most eating plans, including keto and low-carb, and gluten-free, either skipping the bun or looking for a gluten-free/low-carb alternative will work. For dairy-free eaters, skip the cheese.
Serve your frozen burgers in air fryer on your choice of bun or lettuce wrap, or chop them up and top a salad for a low-carb treat. To accompany your burger, opt for sides including salads, chips, or other air fryer goodies listed below!
Why You'll Love This!
- When you make frozen burgers in air fryer your dinner is ready in just 15-minutes!
- Better than fast-food, and faster than take out, air fryer frozen burgers are a dinner that kids and adults will love!
- Customize each person's dinner easily by offering an assortment of vegetables, sides, and toppings - and prepare them all while the burgers are air frying!
Be sure to download the free Air Fryer cooking times PDF for 50 of the most popular air fryer foods when you join our recipe email list!
Like many of our easy air fryer dinner options, your frozen burgers in air fryer recipe doesn't need a lot of ingredients or a lot of your time.
- frozen beef burgers - raw
- optional - burger seasoning, cheese, bun, toppings
Frozen burgers - In place of frozen beef burgers you can also use the same steps and cooking directions for frozen turkey burgers or frozen fish burgers.
- Vegan - Use a meat-free burger substitute.
- Gluten-Free - Read the label to make sure gluten-containing items are not used in the burger. Skip the bun or use a gluten-free option.
- Keto - Check the label for hidden sugars. Serve your burger on lettuce or with a low-carb bun.
Step by Step Instructions
Preheat, air fry, flip, and serve. Our frozen burgers in air fryer recipe is super simple!
Air Fryer Frozen Burgers Temp
Start by preheating your air fryer to 370F for 3-5 minutes. Most air fryer models will do this for you but if yours does not, simply turn your air fryer on and let it run.
Preheating your air fryer allows it to come up to temperature before you begin cooking, and much like deep frying, ensures even cooking and that your recipe cooks in the time it's supposed to.
While your air fryer is pre-heating, keep your frozen burgers in the freezer. No need for defrosting or thawing with our frozen burgers in air fryer recipe.
Air Fryer Frozen Burgers Cooking Time
After your air fryer has preheated, use a non-stick spatula to place the hamburger patties in the air fryer. Whether you can fit 2 or 4 will depend on the capacity of your model.
Cook the air fryer frozen hamburger for 10 minutes, flipping them after 5 minutes.
You can add seasoning to one side of the burger after flipping if desired, but this is totally optional.
If you want to add cheese to the burgers, one minute before the cooking time is done, add a slice of cheese and continue cooking until the cheese is melted, which will take about 1-2 minutes.
Serve the burger with a bun and your favorite toppings, such as lettuce, tomatoes, onion, pickles, and condiments such as mayo, mustard, and ketchup.
- For best results, preheat your air fryer before cooking.
- We cooked our air fryer frozen burgers using ¼lb patties. If you use larger patties you may need to increase your cooking time.
- We do recommend you use a meat thermometer to check for an internal temperature of 160 before serving.
- Non-stick baskets will not need any oil, but a basket that is not non-stick will need a little.
Yes, frozen burgers in air fryer are keto-approved as long as you skip the bun or use a low-carb bun alternative, and opt for condiments that don't add sugar. Always check your labels to be sure.
Air fry on 370F at for 1-2 minutes until reheated through.
More Air Fryer Frozen Recipes
- Air fryer corn dogs
- Air fryer frozen tater tots
- Frozen sweet potato fries in air fryer
- Frozen chicken nuggets in air fryer