9 air fryer turkey recipes that are not only perfect for Thanksgiving but are recipes you'll want to make year-round. From breasts to thighs, to cutlets, and more, these easy recipes are a Whole Lotta Yum!
Be sure to scroll all the way to the bottom to print our popular air fryer turkey breast recipe!
With being empty nesters and family being spread all over the country, we often don't need to make an entire huge bird around the holidays. And frankly, to be honest, it's way easier and faster to cook your favorite turkey parts plus it leaves the oven open for all of the side dishes.
Serve the air fryer turkey recipes with classics like sausage apple sage stuffing and maple roasted butternut squash and Brussel sprouts.
More Recipes with Turkey
- 30+ ground turkey recipes
- 15+ turkey cutlet recipes
- 15 turkey breast recipes
- Turkey taco bowl
- Turkey tenderloins marinade
- 2.5-3 lb turkey breast
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon + garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- ¼ teaspoon + herbs de Provence (or Italian seasoning)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Mix the oil, garlic salt, pepper, and herbs de Provence in a small bowl.
- With paper towels pat the turkey breast on both sides to remove the extra moisture, this gets the skin crisp.
- Brush both sides of the turkey with the oil and herb mixture and place the turkey in the air fryer basket with the breast facing down.
- Turn the heat to 350 F and air fry for 25 minutes.
- Flip the turkey and continue cooking until the internal temperature reaches 165 F when a digital thermometer is inserted into the thickest part of the breast. Brush 1 tablespoon melted butter on the turkey breast after flipping.
- Let the turkey breast rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving. Carve and enjoy!