Easy Ground turkey recipes are always the perfect option for dinner, especially when you need some 30-minute meal options for those busy weeknights! We're bringing you 35 of the best recipes for ground turkey that you can use to make quick and easy meals for lunch or dinner that your family is going to love. It's a Whole Lotta Yum!
✅ Get our FREE healthy meal prep printables + meal plan! 🥑
Healthy Ground Turkey Recipes
While we often swap ground turkey in many recipes that call for ground beef, it is nice to have a library of dedicated dinner ideas with ground turkey, especially when that list includes the BEST recipes for ground turkey.
Luckily, we made sure that every delicious recipe in this collection of recipes cooked with ground turkey packs a punch of flavor, taste, and texture so we could bring you an amazing variety of the best ground turkey recipes for dinner.
The Types of Turkey Meals You'll Find:
- Crockpot meals with ground turkey
- Baked ground turkey recipes
- 30 minute skillet meals
- Healthy ground turkey recipes for dinner
- Simple and easy recipes with ground turkey
- And SO much more!
With everything from chili to turkey burgers, ground turkey stuffed peppers to stir fry with broccoli, meatloaf to meatballs, and everything in between, we know that you are going to find some fantastic ways to use these delicious ground turkey recipes so you never have to wonder "what can I make with ground turkey?" again.
If you're obsessed with recipes for ground turkey, then you'll love our other turkey recipes posts like best turkey breast recipes featuring both bone-in and boneless turkey breast recipes and our best turkey cutlet recipes featuring quick and easy dinner ideas that are great for both weeknight cooking and smaller holiday gatherings.
More Turkey Meal Ideas
- 1 lb ground turkey (93%/7%)
- 2 teaspoon Italian seasoning, divided
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt, divided
- ¾ teaspoon course ground pepper, divided
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika (sweet, not smoked)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini, cubed
- ½ red onion, cut into ½-3/4" pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into ½-3/4" pieces
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- ¾ cup tomato sauce
- Garnishes- fresh parsley
- In a large non-stick skillet on medium-high heat, brown the ground turkey until it's cooked through.
- Add 1 teaspoon of the Italian seasoning, ½ teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon pepper, ½ teaspoon garlic powder, and ½ teaspoon sweet paprika. Remove the turkey meat and set it aside.
- Add the olive oil to the skillet along with the zucchini, red onion, red bell pepper, minced garlic cloves, salt, pepper, and 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning. Saute the vegetables for 5-7 minutes until they're starting to soften.
- Turn the heat down to medium. Add the cooked ground turkey mix and tomato sauce. Combine. Cover the pan and cook for 5+ more minutes until it's all heated through. Adjust seasonings to taste such as more salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, etc.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley. Serve with cauliflower rice or cauliflower gnocchi for a low carb meal or serve with white or brown rice, quinoa, or gnocchi. Enjoy!
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 328Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 70mgSodium 901mgCarbohydrates 8gNet Carbohydrates 5gFiber 3gSugar 3gProtein 31g
The nutrional information is just an estimate and was calculated by an automated calculator. If you're on a restricted health program please manually calculate this information using the brands of ingredients you have since brands can vary.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Pinterest