If you are looking for a delicious herb-roasted pork tenderloin in air fryer recipe that is ready in under 30-minutes, then you can stop right here! Seasoned with a blend of rosemary, garlic, sea salt, and pepper, our air fryer tenderloin recipe is the easiest way to serve this mouthwatering cut of tender boneless pork. Pair with additional air fryer recipes to create a dinner that is a WHOLE LOTTA YUM.
Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
If our family had to describe this air fryer pork tenderloin recipe in just one word it truly would be "yum." Simple, we know, but there is something about seasoning a boneless pork tenderloin in rosemary and garlic, roasting it in the air fryer, and cutting it into melt-in-your-mouth medallions that makes "yum" seem absolutely perfect.
Just like the pork. 😉
We kept things super simple as we paired our air fryer tenderloin with these air fryer whole potatoes, Brussel sprouts, and a side salad. Next time, however, we are going to pair our pork tenderloin air fryer recipe with air fryer sweet potato slices and air fryer frozen asparagus simply because we love making complete dinners in our air fryer.
Speaking of, if you are looking for additional ways to serve pork using your air fryer look no further than our boneless air fryer pork chops recipe and our air fryer country style ribs dinner. Both of these recipes will show you just how "yum" air fryer pork recipes can be.
Why You'll Love This!
- Our pork tenderloin in air fryer recipe is packed with robust flavor as we are roasting our boneless pork roast with an herb-infused seasoning blend.
- Ready with just 20-minutes of less of cooktime, air fryer tenderloin makes for a quick and easy weeknight dinner that does not sacrafice an ounce of flavor.
- Easily make this air fryer pork roast part of your healthy lifestyle when you follow our recipe for this keto, low-carb, gluten-free, and sugar-free dinner main dish.
- Seasoned with a blend of rosemary, garlic, sea salt, and black pepper, our roast pork tenderloin in air fryer recipe doesn't require any special ingredients to create a restaurant-quality meal.
Making this pork tenderloin in air fryer recipe perfect, simply gather your pork roast, some good olive oil, and the four common kitchen spices needed to make the herb mixture seasoning.
- pork tenderloin
- virgin olive oil
- dried rosemary, chopped
- garlic powder
- fine sea salt
- course ground pepper
** Please see the recipe card at the bottom of the post for the exact quantities **
- Instead of using chopped dried rosemary, Italian seasoning or herbs de Provence can be substituted.
Step by Step Instructions
Simple. While this air fryer pork tenderloin is going to taste amazing, making this delicious dinner is so simple. After coating our boneless pork roast with a blend of rosemary, garlic, sea salt, and black pepper, we are going to roast it, let it rest, and then slice it into beautiful medallions. Yum!
Preheat the air fryer to 400 F for 5 minutes.
Remove the packaging from the pork tenderloin and pat it dry with paper towels.
Trim the excess fat from the pork.
Brush the olive oil on both sides of the pork roast.
In a small bowl combine the rosemary, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Pat the seasoning into both sides of the pork roast with clean hands.
Put the pork tenderloin in the bottom of the air fryer.
The pork tenderloin in air fryer recipe will take about 17-19 minutes to cook at 400 F.
The pork roast is done when the internal temperature of the meat reaches 145 F (for medium-rare) up to 160 F (for medium) when tested with a digital meat thermometer. Yours could take longer than the time stated since air fryer models can vary.
For the pork to be at its juiciest, cook it to medium-rare at 145 F.
Let the roast rest for 5 minutes before slicing into it. Any juices from the roast can be used to spoon over the top of the pork before serving.
- Patting the pork dry prior to coating with oil and seasoning will help them both stick to the pork roast and ensure the best flavor of your finished tenderloin.
- For best results, allow your air fryer to preheat for at least 5 minutes.
- To ensure you are cooking your pork tenderloin to the proper temperature we highly recommend using a digital meat thermometer.
- Allow your cooked pork tenderloin roast to rest for 5 minutes after cooking and before you cut into this. This will allow the juices to redistribute and help keep your finished product moist and delicous.
- Pork tenderloin and pork loin are NOT the same and are cuts from different parts of the pig.
- The pork we used in the recipe weighed 1 lb, if yours weighs more than that it'll take longer to cook.
Air fryer pork tenderloin pairs perfectly with air fryer whole potatoes, Brussel sprouts, and a side salad. It's also complemented well by air fryer sweet potato slices and air fryer frozen asparagus.
At 400 F you can cook air fryer pork chops in 12 minutes, a small pork tenderloin in 17 minutes, and country-style ribs in 40 minutes.
To cook a frozen pork tenderloin in an air fryer, preheat your unit to 400 F for 5 minutes, then cook the prepared roast for about 23-25 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 145 F for medium-rare pork tenderloin. For best results, verify the internal temperature with a digital thermometer.
More Air Fryer Pork Recipes
Looking for more air fryer pork recipes?
CALL TO ACTION (Jen will add code for email list form if it relates)
(Jen will insert hidden Pinterest pin)