25 BEST bratwurst recipes that are perfect for family meals, the tastiest dinner ideas, and make for awesome summer recipes if you are a bratwurst lover or want a quick and delicious dish to cook. Simply awesome recipes that give you the best way to cook bratwurst and enjoy it!!
We are a huge bratwurst family and love all bratwurst dishes. In fact, that’s one of our favorite dishes because it can go with so many other dishes or just be great on its own. And it’s not just because we’re part German (from dad’s side of the family), but bratwurst is always a mood! It can be served up for breakfast, lunch, or dinner any time of the year!
Whether you’re looking for different ways to serve a delicious bratwurst dish, something hearty to have for dinner or want a dish to impress your family or a date, these are the best bratwurst recipes! Many great go-to recipes that your company will love and want to have again.
More Sausage Recipes
- 5-10 uncooked bratwurst - each standard size package comes with 5.
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Lay the brats on a baking sheet or in a cast-iron skillet, giving them space. Adding parchment or foil to the pan makes for easy clean-up.
- Bake the brats for 10 minutes. Flip them over, and continue cooking them for 8-10 more minutes until they're cooked through with an internal temperature of 160 F+ when tested with a digital meat thermometer.
- If you want the brats a little more brown, just pop them under the broiler for 1-2 minutes, with the heating element 4" away from the pan.
Nutrition InformationYield 10 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 283Total Fat 25gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 15gCholesterol 63mgSodium 719mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 12g
The nutrional information is just an estimate and was calculated by an automated calculator. If you're on a restricted health program please manually calculate this information using the brands of ingredients you have since brands can vary.