Whether you are serving your air fryer mini corn dogs as a quick lunch or dinner, or for a snack or appetizer, you're are going to love how quick, easy, and crispy these frozen mini corn dogs come out. Air frying in just 6-minutes, our air fryer frozen mini corn dogs recipe is a WHOLE LOTTA YUM.
Frozen Mini Corn Dogs in Air Fryer
While air fryer mini corn dogs are not something we keep in the house typically, they are something that we have taken to picking up on occasion since we became an air fryer family. There is just something about these frozen mini corn dogs that is appealing - including the fact that mini corn dogs in air fryer cook up in just 6-minutes!
When we are serving our frozen mini corn dogs in air fryer as a quick snack, we simply grab some ketchup and mustard to dip in and call it good. However, there are times are looking for a quick dinner option, and being able to air fry some convenience foods helps us all to feel a little bit better about a spread of air fryer mini corn dogs along with additional frozen items like air fryer chicken tenders and air fryer waffle fries.
Why You'll Love This!
- Serve your air fryer mini corn dogs as a quick lunch, as part of an easy dinner, or even in the afternoon for a simple snack.
- Cooking frozen mini corn dogs in the air fryer takes less time than baking while still giving you a crispy end result.
- Perfect for busy weeknights, your air fryer mini corn dogs need just 6-minutes in the air fryer!
All you need for your air fryer mini corn dogs is a box of your favorite frozen mini corn dogs. We recommend Foster Farms brand.
- frozen mini corn dogs
- optional - sauce for dipping such as mustard or ketchup
- While mini frozen corn dogs can be a fun treat, you can also make full-size air fryer frozen corn dogs. See the common questions section below.
Let's face it, frozen mini corn dogs are not compliant with most major healthy eating plans. However, you can include them in an overall healthy lifestyle as long as you generally make good food choices, and try to use those good choices to help you when shopping the frozen foods section. When possible, opt for frozen items that are free from free of nitrates and nitrites, and those that don’t contain added sugar, artificial ingredients, or ingredients you can’t pronounce. Turkey corn dogs are a great alternative that reduces the overall fat content of the corn dog.
Step by Step Instructions
Making your air fryer mini corn dogs is as easy as a preheat, cook, and flip making this one of the easiest air fryer recipes around.
Air Fryer Temperature
Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 minutes. Most air fryer units will have a preheat feature or setting, but if yours does not, you can easily preheat the unit by setting it to 400F and allowing it to run for at least 5-minutes.
Air Fryer Corn Dog Cooking Time
Spread the frozen corn dogs in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Make sure not to overcrowd them and leave a little space in between each one. How many corn dogs can fit depends on how large your air fryer is, a standard box of Foster Farms corn dogs is 1.83 lb and we were able to cook about ⅔ of a bag in our Cosori 5.8 L air fryer at one time.
Cook the mini corn dogs in the air fryer for a total of 6-7 minutes, flipping them over after 3 minutes. You can cook them a little longer than 6-7 minutes, depending on your desired degree of doneness.
Serve with your choice of dipping sauce and enjoy!
- We used Foster Farms brand mini frozen corn dogs, but any store bought brand will work.
- For best results, cook the corn dogs in a single layer and leave space between them for best crisping and browning.
- All air fryer models cook a little differently, the first time you go to make a recipe, check the level of doneness a minute or two before a recipe says it'll be done by chance you have a model that cooks hotter/faster.
- You can skip preheating the air fryer if preferred and just add on a little extra cooking time.
You can reheat any leftover mini corn dogs in the air fryer. Preheat the unit to 400F and air fry for 1-2 minutes until warm and crisp.
Air fry full-size corn dogs in a preheated 400F air fryer. Cook for 8 minutes, or until warmed through. For more detailed instructions, see our full air fryer corn dogs recipe.
More Air Fryer Frozen Snacks
Looking for more air fryer frozen snack recipes?