It's officially my favorite time of the year, DRINKMAS!!! Get your Christmas on with the absolute best Sugar Cookie Martini recipe. There is truly nothing better than a quick and easy, delish Sugar Cookie Cocktail you can make from home and your friends and family will constantly be asking about it. At first sip... it's a WHOLE LOTTA YUM!
Christmas Cookie Martini
Making a drink like the Sugar Cookie Martini is a fantastic way to impress your friends and family and host little holiday gatherings! Feels like the new thing to do on weekend nights in your late twenties or is that just me?
Honestly, starting to wonder if cocktail-creating runs in my family. Last year when I was home for the holidays, my brother and I had a cocktail competition, and our parents were the taste testers/judges. This was actually so fun; we love a little family competition and experimenting with new recipes.
If you enjoy Christmas cocktails you will also love our Apple Cider Margarita that's great for the holiday season.
A simple and easy Christmas martini that smells like birthday cake, is TikTok approved and is the best way to get a holiday buzz going with friends. With these simple ingredients, you'll have your sweet tooth craving cured in no time!
- Vanilla vodka
- Baileys or Rumchata
- Half and half - or milk to lighten the drink up a bit
- White frosting
- Sprinkles (festive colors or pearls)
** Please see the recipe card at the bottom of the post for the exact quantities **
- Cocktail shaker
- Plate - used for decorating the glass rim
Step by Step Instructions
You'll love how easy it is to make this Sugar Cookie Martini in just five steps. This is a quick recipe that looks oh-so fancy and creamy and tastes so good! You can see from the photo below that it's easy to make these with white pearls or green and red sprinkles.
- Rim glass with frosting on a plate in a circular motion
- Dip the rim in sprinkles (of your choosing), using however much your heart desires
- Take a cocktail shaker, add ice and pour in vodka, amaretto, baileys, and cream or milk
- Shake ingredients and pour into your martini glass
- Drink up and get cookie sloshed! *Or just enjoy one*
- Keep the glass in the fridge after detailing the rim so that the sprinkles and frosting will hold better
- If you want the martini a little stronger add ½ oz of each liqueur/ vodka
- Add ice cubes to help fill the glass and keep the drink cool
- Multiply the recipe by 6 to make a pitcher to share with your friends!
What to Serve with Sugar Cookie Martini?
The Sugar Cookie drink is best served with cookies or any kind of holiday treat. As well a side of cheese and crackers is a pleasant mix. Any simple appetizers pair greatly as well!
How long does it keep?
This cocktail is still good to drink after 1-2 days in the fridge but is always best fresh.