Learn to make an easy crustless pumpkin pie recipe whether you're looking for the perfect creamy pie recipe without a crust or a keto pumpkin pie that skips the sugar.
We also show you how to make it as a crustless whole pie or in individual muffin tins. Either way, your pumpkin pie without a crust will be a Whole Lotta Yum!
Crustless Pumpkin Pie Recipe
We are going to ditch the crust, and just keep the essentials including pumpkin, cream, and eggs, plus include all the spices that pumpkin pie is known for like cinnamon and clove, to make a sugar-free pumpkin pie .
We had a trusted and timeless pumpkin pie recipe that was easily transformed and adapted to make the best keto crustless pumpkin pie recipe. Seriously, it's the best!
You can serve this as a whole crustless pie, in individual dishes, or you can bake it inside your favorite low-carb pumpkin pie crust. Top with our whipped cream and you have a dessert that we can all be thankful for this holiday season.
If you want another pumpkin option, we know you'll also love our keto pumpkin cheesecake mousse.
Why This You'll Love This!
- Our crustless keto pumpkin pie skips the time-consuming pie crust but leaves you with the best part - the delicious pumpkin filling!
- This healthy pumpkin pie recipe tastes just like the sugar-laden pumpkin pie everyone already loves.
- Made without a crust and using erythritol, our pumpkin pie recipe is perfect for anyone looking for a keto, low-carb, gluten-free, or sugar-free holiday dessert recipe.
- The keto crustless pumpkin pie recipe is easy to bake in individual ramekins.
- It only has 5 net carbs per serving!
If you're a pumpkin recipe lover and just can't get enough, be sure to check out our other low-carb pumpkin recipes including creamy keto pumpkin bread, keto chocolate chip pumpkin muffins, and keto pumpkin spice latte.
Ingredient Notes for Libby's Crustless Pumpkin Pie
We are going to make our crustless keto pumpkin pie with some very common and familiar ingredients - including pumpkin puree, cream, eggs, and spices. However, we are going to swap out the usual brown sugar and use golden monk fruit instead.
Now don't worry, if you're here for a crustless pumpkin pie recipe WITH brown sugar, just use that instead! Golden monk fruit and brown sugar can be used 1:1 in recipes.
- pumpkin puree - our favorite brand is Libby's, many other brands have a thinner consistency. Make sure to buy 100% pure pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie filling
- heavy whipping cream - look for 0 carb brands
- whole milk
- eggs -large eggs
- packed brown sweetener- golden monk fruit for low-carb (or brown sugar)
- spices - ground cinnamon, ground ginger, cloves. Pumpkin pie spice can be substituted instead of these, but our spice blend is truly perfection. You can buy them from the bulk section to save money.
How to Make Keto Pumpkin Pie
Similar in steps and method to a traditional pumpkin pie, our keto crustless pumpkin pie recipe is perfect for when you need a low-carb holiday dessert that is quick, easy, and full of flavor.
And again, it's perfectly fine to make this recipe in individual portions or in a pie pan or baking dish, like shown below.
Preheat the oven to 375F. Grease muffin tins (or use muffin liners), ramekins, a 1 ½ qt pan or 9" pie pan with cooking spray.
In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, cream, milk, eggs, brown sugar, spices, and salt.
Pour into the prepared baking pan.
Bake in the middle of the oven for 45 to 50 minutes. The filling should be set but still jiggles a tiny bit in the center. The keto pumpkin pie filling will continue to cook as the pie cools.
Move the pie to a baking rack and let it cool completely.
Store in the refrigerator, the keto pumpkin pie should keep in the fridge for up to 2-3 days.
Serve with keto whipping cream. Makes 8 dessert portions. Enjoy!
Recipe Tips for Pumpkin Pie Without a Crust
- Make sure you purchase pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie filling.
- Brands of pumpkin puree can vary and some have more liquid or are thinner. Libby's brand seems to give consistent results.
- It is recommended to make the recipe as is and not try to swap the whole milk for something else for the best flavor and consistency.
- The pie can also be made in individual servings by cooking it in ramekins. If you do this the pie will most likely take less time to cook.
You can store your cooked and cooled pumpkin pie in the fridge for 2-3 days.
Pumpkin is considered a low-carb food and you can consume it in moderation on either a low-carb or a ketogenic diet.
On average, most pumpkin purees have 6.5 net carbs per 0.5 cup serving. And each serving of keto pumpkin pie has just 5 net carbs.
More Keto Pumpkin Recipes
Looking for more keto dessert recipes?
- Keto pumpkin mousse
- Keto Pumpkin Bread
- Keto Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Keto pumpkin spice latte
- Keto Whipped Cream