Air Fryer Boneless Chicken Wings are SO easy and a perfect party treat. They cook in under 15 minutes, and you have the whole world of sauces to choose from. Sweet, spicy, tangy! What more could you ask for? It’s a WHOLE LOTTA YUM!
Frozen Boneless Wings in Air Fryer
Boneless wings are always a fan favorite, especially when watching the big game on TV, or hosting your kids soccer team! These easy air fryer boneless chicken wings are the perfect finger food to add some flavor to your event. Skip ordering the wildly overpriced boneless wings from a restaurant and make them yourself in under 20 minutes!
Air fryer boneless chicken wings are so great because you can flavor them with whatever sauce suits you. My favorite is going for a mild or medium buffalo sauce, complimented with some blue cheese for dipping and some fresh celery and carrots on the side.
Why You’ll Love This!
- No prep means you can make these frozen boneless wings in no time, and without dirtying your entire kitchen.
- Since many of the wings come with the sauce packet on the side, you can substitute it for your favorite kind of sauce. No need to limit yourself to the sauce included in the box/bag.
- With a cook time of just 15 minutes, you can have these ready in no time!
- The whole recipe can be made in your air fryer! This can be great if you want to keep your kitchen clean, or free up your oven to make other delicious snacks.
If you love these frozen air fryer wings, be sure to try our other wing recipes including Air Fryer Whole Chicken Wings. Another awesome recipe that compliments party wings are these Air Fryer Potato Skins. Always a fan favorite and worth every delicious calorie.
Most brands of frozen boneless wings come either pre-sauced like these hickory BBQ flavored Kroger brand boneless wyngz, or with the sauce included in the box like these TGIF (TGI Fridays) boneless chicken bites. Some other options are the Tyson Any’tizer chicken bites, or the Foster Farm Boneless Wyngs. Since boneless wings are not technically wings at all, it can be helpful to tlook for chicken bites if you are having a difficult time finding the frozen boneless wings.
- This blogger prefers to use the fozen boneless wings that come with the sauce on the side, adding the sauce once the wings are cooked. It gives you freedom to swap your sauce and usually gives you a crispier and better end result. NOTE I used wings with sauce on the side for this recipe.
- Ranch and Blue Cheese are the best dips to balance out the flavor of your saucy boneless chicken wings.
- Don’t substitute the boneless chicken wings/chicken bites for chicken nuggets, they aren’t usually made with the same seasonings and will give you’re wings an undesired flavor profile.
Step by Step Instructions
These air fryer frozen wings are so easy to pop in your air fryer, toss in some sauce and serve. Yum!
Preheat air fryer to 380 degrees F
Air FryPlace frozen wings in the basket in one layer. Be sure to space them out.
Cook for 13-15 minutes, depending on your air fryer. Toss halfway through.
Warm Sauce in a small bowl.
Place cooked wings in a separate bowl. Pour the desired amount of sauce onto wings and toss until covered.
Serve immediately with your choice of sides. Pairs well with Rach, or blue cheese and celery.
- Some boneless wings are sold with the sauce on, and others are sold with the sauce in a separate bag. If you purchase pre-sauced boneless wings be sure to keep a close eye on them, the sauces can burn easily
- You can toss your air fryer frozen wings in whichever sauce suits you. Typically Honey BBQ and Buffalo Sauce are fan favorite, and pair well with Ranch or Blue Cheese and some fresh cut celery. If you prefer to kick up the heat a notch, sub the Honey BBQ sauce for some buffalo sauce and enjoy!
- Air Fryers cooking times tend to vary. The first time you cook these be sure to keep an eye on them to avoid overcooking.
These air fryer boneless chicken wings pair well with celery and carrots, and a side of blue cheese or ranch. For sides, potato skins or cole slaw can be excellent compliments to your wings.
Boneless chicken wings are not technically wings. They are similar to chicken nuggets, though the breading and spices used do vary. You won’t achieve the same results if you substitute chicken nuggets for chicken bites/chicken wings.
To cook Tyson Any’tizer chicken bites preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees and cook for 13-15 minutes. Keep a close eye on them the first time you make them, as all air fryers cook slightly differently and they can burn easily. Good luck!
Frozen Boneless wings take 13-15 minutes to cook in the air fryer at 380 degrees F.
More Air Fryer Chicken Wings Recipes
Looking for more air fryer chicken wing recipes? Check out these other recipes
- Air Fryer Whole Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings Dry Rub
- Frozen Chicken Wings in Air Fryer
- Chicken Wings in the Air Fryer
- 15oz Box Frozen Boneless Wings
- Honey BBQ Sauce (often included)
- Preheat air fryer to 380 degrees F
- Place frozen wings in the basket in one layer. Be sure to space them out.
- Cook for 13-15 minutes, depending on your air fryer. Toss halfway through.
- Warm Sauce in a small bowl.
- Place cooked wings in a separate bowl. Pour the desired amount of sauce onto wings and toss until covered.
- Serve immediately with your choice of sides. Pairs well with Rach, or blue cheese and celery.
Some boneless wings are sold with the sauce on, and others are sold with the sauce in a separate bag. If you purchase pre-sauced boneless wings be sure to keep a close eye on them, the sauces can burn easily
You can toss your wings in whichever sauce suits you. Typically Honey BBQ and Buffalo Sauce are fan favorite, and pair well with Ranch or Blue Cheese and some fresh cut celery. If you prefer to kick up the heat a notch, sub the Honey BBQ sauce for some buffalo sauce and enjoy!
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 5
Amount Per Serving Calories 180Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gCholesterol 25mgSodium 700mgCarbohydrates 24gFiber less than 1gSugar 6gProtein 11g