Whip up this super quick frozen garlic bread in air fryer recipe to complete any meal! Faster than traditional oven cooking, your air fryer Texas toast is done in under 10-minutes and ready to compliment your favorite Italian dishes.
Air Fryer Texas Toast
We don't typically eat a lot of breads or grains in the Whole Lotta Yum household, but this was one item my kids have been asking for (even as adults!). As it was an easy request to accomodate, we added Texas toast to our shopping list and contemplated just what meal it would pair well with... yet somehow this frozen garlic bread in air fryer side dish quickly became the star of the show.
Traditionally frozen garlic bread is served with a variety of Italian dishes such as chicken parmesan or spaghetti. However, we opted to pair our air fryer Texas toast with air fryer cajun shrimp and an air fryer frozen vegetable medley to make a complete air fryer dinner in no time (and make clean up a breeze!).
No matter what your pair your frozen garlic bread in air fryer with, you are going to love this quick and easy side dish!
Why You'll Love This!
- With just 5 minutes of preheating, and 3-4 minutes of cook time, your frozen garlic in air fryer recipe is done and ready to compliment your dinner in under 10-minutes!
- No flipping means you can finish setting the table while the air fryer perfectly cooks up your Texas toast.
- Our frozen garlic bread in air fryer recipe works whether you are serving Texas toast, breadsticks, cheesy bread, or garlic bread.
We love using our air fryer to create a variety of frozen foods faster! Not only does the air fryer cook these foods faster, they come out perfectly crisp every time. Be sure to check out our full line of air fryer frozen food recipes including air fryer frozen waffles, frozen burrito in air fryer, frozen jalapeno poppers in air fryer.
Be sure to download the free Air Fryer cooking times PDF for 50 of the most popular air fryer foods when you join our recipe email list!
Grab your favorite brand of frozen Texas toast and start preheating your air fryer!
- Frozen garlic bread (Texas Toast)
- Frozen garlic bread - our air fryer Texas toast recipe will work with a variety of different frozen breads including Texas toast, garlic bread, cheesy bread, and breadsticks.
An Air Fryer- A Cosori air fryer was used for this recipe.
Step by Step Instructions
Frozen garlic bread in air fryer is probably one of the easiest recipes we have ever made - simply preheat and air fry. But don't let the simplicity scare you off from reading through the steps and tips below. Our goal is to help you make your air fryer Texas toast come out perfectly every time, so not only do we include directions but warnings as well. 😉
Air Fryer Garlic Bread Temp
Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 400F. Most air fryer models will do this for you, but if yours does not you can turn your air fryer on and allow it to run for 5 minutes at 400F.
Lay the frozen garlic bread in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
Air Fryer Garlic Bread Cooking Time
Air fry the bread for 3-4 minutes until cooked through and hot. Some air fryer models will cook faster or slower, so keep an eye on your Texas toast to prevent overcooking.
Unlike many air fryer recipes, there is no need to flip halfway since air fryer garlic bread cooks so quickly.
Serve warm with your favorite dinner sides.
- Preheating your air fryer to 400F is an essential step to ensure your Texas toast cooks properly.
- Be sure to leave space between the slices of garlic bread to allow the warm air to circulate around the air fryer. Not only does this allow your air fryer Texas toast to cook in 3-4 minutes, but it also helps to ensure your toast comes out crispy and golden brown.
- Speaking of circulating air... be sure you do not stack your pieces of frozen garlic bread in the air fryer. If you need to cook more than can fit in your air fryer, simply cook in batches.
- We used Texas Toast for the recipe, but any brand of frozen garlic bread or other flavors of frozen bread can be cooked at the same temperature as this recipe. If you have thinner garlic bread pieces, check them earlier than the recipe for the thicker cut Texas Toast.
Italian dishes are a common side for garlic bread, but Texas toast can also add some pallet pleasing flavor to a variety of dinner options including cajun shrimp or BBQ ribs and air fryer corn on the cob.
Texas Toast is a popular form of frozen garlic bread that has extra thick slices and comes pre-seasoned and buttered.
Have leftovers and want to reheat them? Just preheat the air fryer to 400F and pop them in for 1+ minutes or until they're reheated to your liking.
More Air Fryer Side Dishes
- Air fryer frozen corn on the cob
- Frozen jalapeno poppers in air fryer
- Frozen onion rings in air fryer
- Butternut squash air fryer recipe